Copyright & Intellectual Property
All content not appearing on Listing & Listing Detail pages on the Dining Out website is Copyright Dining Out National Franchising Group Pty Ltd except for the company and organization logos exhibited on various pages. The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws.
Content on the Dining Out website is published in real-time, and you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the Dining Out website or expressly authorized in writing by Dining Out website or its Partners.You must not use the Dining Out website in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of Dining Out website or a Partner or which is prohibited by the Terms of Service.
Content appearing WITHIN Listing Pages & Listing Detail pages are either owned, copyrighted, or commercially licensed by the business being advertised within that listing.
Dining Out does not profess to own, copyright or licenses these images and will immediately remove any images at the copyright holders request. Where possible, Dining Out will seek to credit the owner of images in the metadata of each image.
Images appearing within Social Media Feeds (Instagram & Facebook Feeds on listing pages) are imported directly from that business’ Social Media property.
REQUEST REMOVAL OF IMAGES : Simply call our direct line on 1300 78 12 82 or send an email [email protected]. Dining Out will remove any images not part of any social media feed immediately upon the owner, copyright holder or licensee’s request.
To request removal of images appearing in a listings’ social media feeds please contact that business directly.
Dining Out takes all reasonable care to ensure that the details on this website are correct, however many details are added directly by the venues themselves, and venues are continually closing, moving and re-opening. Please confirm the suitability of the venue before setting off, as Dining Out is not liable for any expenses or damages incurred by you as a result of information on this website.
The Dining Out website contains electronic bulletin boards, chat rooms, forms and e-mail addresses which provide for feedback by users to Dining Out website and its clients, real-time interaction between users and other electronic messaging and notice services. It is a condition of your use of any of these services, and your access to the Dining Out website that you do not do any of the following:
– restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying any part of the Dining Out website;
– post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
– post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
– post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component; post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising; delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded; or
– download any file posted by any other user of a Forum if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner. Dining Out website may from time to time monitor or review the contents of its services. While Dining Out website reserves its right to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information and/or materials (in whole or in part) that in Dining Out website’s sole discretion is in any way objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or the Terms of Service, Dining Out website has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of its services, or to edit, delete or refuse to post such contents, nor is Dining Out website responsible for any contents in any of its services. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Dining Out website’s services provide a means of public and not private communications. Dining Out website reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
User licence to Dining Out website
By placing any information or other material on the Dining Out website (including posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication), you grant to Dining Out website a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to do the following in respect of the information or material:
– use, copy, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display, and
– sublicense to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted.
The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any jurisdiction worldwide. You expressly waive in favour of Dining Out website and any other party authorised by Dining Out website all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction which you may have or hereafter acquire in respect of any relevant communication or other material. At the request and expense of Dining Out website, you will execute and deliver to Dining Out website such instruments and take such other actions as may be required to carry out this grant of licence and waiver.
If you have ANY questions please contact us on 1300 78 12 82 or use our contact form below.